Monday, April 26, 2010

The First One.


This is my first blog.
I have decided to take a new approach and step away from documenting my daughter's life on social networking sites.
I am a new (and very proud) mama!
I love every single minute of motherhood and I document just about all of them.
My daughter is the light of my life!! She came into this world 8 short months ago and has changed her dad and my life forever. She is an absolute blessing.

Ava Jade is our little lion cub. She is a Leo, born August 14, 2009...2 weeks early. She came into this world by taking her time (12 hrs of labor and 3 hours of pushing), she wanted to make an impression (back labor!) and she is an absolute beauty. We love her so!!

basically, this blog will be all about my life and Ava growing up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment