Thursday, August 19, 2010

Ava turned ONE!






Ava celebrated her 1st birthday with 40 family and friends at G'ma and G'pas house on Saturday. We had face painting and water play for the kids. it was a blast! Ava wore an adorable navy blue dress with white polka dots and a pink belt. She had her first top-tail pony tail!
It is amazing to me that my little girl is a toddler now. She takes up to 4 steps at a time and loves to walk while holding our hand. Her personality is coming out more and more, she loves to mimic our movements and expressions. Especially "clicking" with our tongue and snapping our fingers. She scrunches her face and snorts to make us laugh. She has my sense of humor for sure. She plays with her voice all the time...squealing, singing, whining, yelling...sometimes at the highest pitch you have ever heard!! we "fake sing" opera together. she loves it. haha.

1 comment:

  1. Great pics Amy! Sorry I couldn't make it, we had last minute plans to go to Tahoe with my family. Looks like little Ava had a blast, I can't believe how big she's gotten!!!

    ReplyDelete