Wednesday, June 2, 2010

I've been busy!!!




Crawling complicates everything! I never knew I could see every tiny thing in our carpet! I am constantly baby proofing, and redirecting little miss crawler toward something else. Life has been exciting and definitely busier!
Aside from crawling, Ava officially has two teeth showing, she is pickier about what she eats (any suggestions?!) and says MAMA and DADA and NANA and BABA. i dont really know what she means when she says nana and baba...since she doesnt have a "nanna" or take a bottle. hm?
Ava fights with naps. she would rather me hold her than take a nap on her own.
ugh.
we have also been trying to treat her bad case of excema on her cheeks and arms. we are using eucerin lotion after a bath and occasionally i put Hydrocortisone cream on it. Hopefully its not irritating to her.

I am currently looking for a nanny job, I am hoping I get to work for a friend.
Me and Ava are going down south for my cousin's wedding this month, I am really looking forward to going to the beach with her!
Unfortunately Chris cant get the time off of work, so its going to be a girls trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment