Sunday, May 9, 2010

Ava cut her first tooth!!!



I can't believe it!!

Everything is happening so fast!
I am so proud of Ava...She amazes me everyday.
Her little tooth is on the bottom left center. Its sharp and has ridges and its the most perfect little tooth i have ever seen. She has had her fingers in her mouth all day just checking it out. She is especially active and restless today. Still in a content mood thankfully:)
Today was also my Dad's big 50th Birthday Party...Ava was definitely the belle of the ball. She had a crowd around her at all times. She handles strangers and people poking her and pinching her and kissing her chubby cheeks so well. she is such a champ.
I am amazed I get to be the mom of the coolest kid I know.

Damn. A tooth. Awesome! My life will never be boring again will it?!

No comments:

Post a Comment