Monday, May 17, 2010

New Job. New Milestone.



I got a job today! whoo hoo!
I love when I get jobs!
My friend Amber is going to drop her 3 month old daughter off at my house while she goes back to work at a bank. I get to stay home with the girls all day :)
I feel so blessed!

Ava has been really uncomfortable and teething a lot. Her cheeks get so red! I know its not a fever, I dont know why they do that! Anyway, thankfully Ava loves to rest. So we took a 3 hour nap together, then she woke up and played for a little while, then napped again (and i cleaned the house) then she woke up in a great mood and scooted right over to her toy basket and sat there for a while carefully selecting which toys to play with! HOW CUTE!
Then, i see Ava pulling herself up on our entertainment center! she has never done that! conveniently I had my little digital camera in hand and was clicking away. I caught this milestone in action! go mommy :)
I am a little concerned she isnt crawling, but now she is pulling herself up. hmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment