Thursday, May 6, 2010

Mommy Guilt.


The tears have been flowing a lot this week!

Guilt over leaving Ava with a babysitter. Guilt that maybe I smother her? Guilt that maybe I drag her around too much to things Mommy likes to do like restaurants and friends houses.

I feel so overwhelmed. I know I need to take some time for myself and let Ava be home or with a babysitter (its good for her), at the same time i WANT to be with her. She is my favorite person in the world! Other times I really want to be with my friends or go dancing or something, then when I am there all I can think about is Ava and wonder if she is wondering where her mommy is?

OH THE GUILT.
I love my little Fancy so much... I just want to do right by her and my family.
Just feeling so emotional lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment